Widget resources, widgets for download, tutorials and more at widgipedia.com
Popular Tags:

action adventure alfanet apple arcade blog blogs business cars clock dashboard drive flash free fun game games garageband idvd ilife imovie iphoto islam iweb kpop mac macwidgets mario music news platform play puzzle search searchfree shoot sports strategy thedashboard trucks tvwidgets websearch widget widgetindex widgettv
The Widgipedia Forum : The Widgipedia Workshop
A place to host widget tutorials, knowledge, tips & tricks.
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
texnwien
(IP Logged)
March 14, 2009 03:03AM

messagehelp getting widgets going on my site...
Is it possible for me to put widgets on my espn fantasy baseball league site? Some widgets have worked there but others aren't supported. Please help. Thanks

March 14, 2009 03:51AM

messageRe: help getting widgets going on my site...
Welcome to Widgipedia!

Only web widgets can be embedded in a web site (as opposed to desktop widgets). To make sure it's a web widget, look for the WEB READY logo below the widget image. To search for web widgets, go to the Widgets Gallery page and type "web widgets" in the Search box. If a particular widget does not function properly, you can contact its publisher by using the widget's Feedback page, or by visiting the publisher's profile page.

bishy57
(IP Logged)
March 16, 2009 12:37AM

hi i have been trying to embed widget Tagfor.me but can not get it to work please help.

March 16, 2009 01:22AM

Tagfor.me is a DHTML widget, which means it contains HTML and/or JavaScript code. Some sites do not allow users to post JavaScript content, for security reasons. You may want to restrict your search to Flash widgets only, which are generally accepted on all sites. To search for Flash widgets, simply type the word "flash" in the gallery search box.

Best,
Your Widgipedia Team

MistyWolf
(IP Logged)
September 22, 2010 04:12PM

Ive been trying to post a naruto shoutbox on my freewebs site but i dont want to use html, is there another way?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Check out our sister site Dealio for Cyber Monday Deals and Nordstrom Coupons.
This forum powered by Phorum.